Moving to a new home can be an exciting experience for the family. However, for your dog, it can be a stressful time. People are relatively busy in making decisions to move, and sometimes stress. If you think about what is happening to your dog during this transition, it will become a much more important part of how your dog deals with the move.
- Work The Symptoms
If you are noticing behavior in your dog that cannot be explained, think about how stressful the move to the new home. Add any fluorieters in the area and the number of people moving. I found on one of my moving day Jenny moving withvised placatum. That’s dangerous for animals. fluoride tablets are poisonous to dogs(http://www.Fitgerfix.com/ca/ fluoride.htm). When I moved to a house with 3 floors, I knew immediately what was happening. When one of the rushing floors was reached, I knew that my dog was in trouble. That’s when I Education should stop, and call the devil.
- Your Dog’s Stressedness level – Be sure to keep track. Does your dog stay calm at all? Does he try to hide in a corner or behind the couch? หลุดนายแบบ Does he whimper and seems to be in distress when you try to calm him or put a leash on him? Does he seem lack of focus or concentration? Next work on this behavior. Remember that a dog’s emotions are mischievous. Sometimes they’ll take on the role of the pack leader, and start chewing on things or training you to do things (http://www.marklandbeats.com/ BaseType example) to “fallowed up” or train you to do something they want me to do. I’ve seen this happen with many owners. It’s no secret that stress can take its toll on anyone and the same can be said for our dogs.
- Take stock of the new environment. What has he seen, heard or smelled? New smells, lifestyles, furniture, carpeting, new friends(and is this person still on his cell phone). Try to remove your dog’s stress by attending to his physical and emotional needs before you try to address the problem behavior.
- Be aware of your dog’s behavior. หีน่าเลีย What is bringing out his anxiety or reactivity? Is it the new home? Has it been a little longer than you had anticipated? Was your neighbor’s dog there when you arrived? Was your mother-in-law encouraging your dog to “mark” her territory or did she ask nasty questions? You should have an open mind and realize that your dog needs to receive proper training and not be stressed out. If you think that reactivity or anxiety is a product of the new environment, try to make adjustments that will eliminate or lessen it. หนังการ์ตูน For example, when you move to a new home, it is usually a good idea to find a room that is secluded and not viewable to your new neighbors. Granted, you shouldn’t eliminate sight or sound completely, but a private room should be available for your dog, with a comfortable place to sleep, a few toys and a space to get away from the frenzied activity.
- Go slowly. You will want to pet and speak sweet to your dog when you initially arrive, but hold your end of the conversation. It is fine to continue talking, but wait until he is calmer before going on. You need to greet him at his own pace.
- Be mindful of your dog’s name. เว็บหนังใหม่ When he is called, show him that you have his favorite treat. Show them to him, and then give him the command. A name should be given and maintained on a regular basis and isn’t it better to train him to understand his name than have him associate his name with something negative.
- Try not to isolate your dog for long periods of time. If Sparky is left alone for a long time, he may have behavioral problems. And when dogs are left alone, they find it very difficult to accept companionship.
- Lastly, you may want to try leaving the radio or TV on for your pet. depending on the breed and what your dog likes to listen to. For example, เล่นเสียว I own a very small breed, and my dog goes crazy when I play a sing along song. I will leave the TV on when I am doing something else so that she doesn’t associate me leaving her to her barking and whining. There is an answer to dog separation anxiety. This is a fact that requires an understanding between you and your pet. Try not to punish it or yell at your dog when you leave.
You may even want to try a behaviorist. There are behaviorists that specialize in treating the behavior problems of dogs.atomathsythough can be very helpful in addressing your dog’s behavior problems.